Let's think about sunnier times ahead and give you the opportunity to start your holiday in style. We are giving away a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle crossing AS WELL as a meal for two and overnight stay at Rocksalt - an outstanding restaurant with boutique bedrooms overlooking the picturesque Folkestone Harbour - headed up by Michelin-starred chef, Mark Sargeant. Whether it’s the night before you embark on your journey, your first port of call as you come to the UK, or a single night treat, you (and a lucky plus one!) can feast on a delicious meal at Rocksalt restaurant followed by a stay in one of its four boutique bolt holes where you can expect original antique beds, dressed with Egyptian cotton, flat screen televisions and wet rooms, all leading to an exceptionally good night’s sleep before you continue with your journey with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle the next day.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize that will give your holiday with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle that additional wow-factor, simply click on the link below to enter.
Terms & Conditions
The prize winner will win 1 Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Day/Overnight ticket for a car up to 9 passengers (valid for car only).
All travel dates and times are subject to availability and must be booked in advance of travel. Return must be completed by midnight (local time) on the second calendar day.
The prizes do not include pet travel.
The winners are responsible for arranging their own vehicle for Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel. Eurotunnel’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
The winners are responsible for ensuring that they (and any people traveling with them) hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents, provide Advance Passenger Information (API) and has appropriate travel insurance, and car insurance (including motor breakdown cover) for the trip in question.
Prize draw entrants must be aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of MyTownMyCity, or associated companies, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
• To qualify, entrants must personally select to enter the prize draw and accept these terms and conditions
• The prize includes: Overnight stay at Rocksalt and meal for two people with the stay to take place between Tuesday to Thursday of each week during the redemption period. The Main Meal for Two to take place between Tuesday to Thursday (lunch and dinner) and Friday (lunch) during the redemption period. Available from Monday 7th September 2020 for a 12 month period.
• Terms are subject to availability and limited availability so book early to avoid disappointment.
• MyTownMyCity’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification and discussion with the winner, shall be entered into.
• Winners are responsible for any further travel expenses and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
• The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the sole responsibility of the winner and MyTownMyCity accepts no liability in respect of the same.
• This competition is offered in good faith and MyTownMyCity accepts no liability for any accident, injury or other claim.
• The winner is defined as the owner of the MyTownMyCity account from which the winning entry was submitted.
• We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identity and age in the form of a passport or driver’s license and proof of address in the form of a recent utility bill.
• Third party suppliers of prizes may stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prize winners agree to be bound by these in addition to these General Terms.
• The winner will be randomly selected on Monday 31st August 2020.
• The winner will be alerted via the email address provided.
• Should the prize be unclaimed within 30 days by returned email the prize shall be forfeit and MyTownMyCity reserves the right to award the prize exclusively to a further winner.
• The winner will be asked for full permission to appear in any publicity.